Under the Questions flow, we classify questions according to a domain, but this doesn't mean all questions about a domain should have the same reply.
For example, let's have a look at potential questions about WiFi:
- a question about WiFi by a guest who hasn't booked yet is going to be about making sure that there is a free, reliable, fast Internet connection. This is essentially a sales pitch.
- A question about WiFi during the guest stay is very likely asking for the WiFi password again, or signaling an issue about the WiFi not working.
To help you with that, you can restrict rules to a particular stage of the conversation:
- pre-booking (from the first inquiry to the moment the reservation has been accepted, and after the check-out day)
- before check-in (between the moment the reservation is accepted, and the check-in day)
- during the stay (between the check-in and check-out day).