Events are any changes to the conversation status we receive from Airbnb or Vrbo.
With Smartbnb, you can automate your replies to events by creating a Reply to an event messaging rules.
When creating a new messaging rule, you will be able to choose an event from the following list.
- New inquiry - a new booking inquiry was received.
- New pre-approval - a new pre-approval was sent by the host.
- New request to book - a new request to book was received.
- New reservation - a reservation has been accepted
- New cancellation - a reservation has been cancelled.
- Expired pre-approval - a pre-approval has expired.
- Inquiry/booking denied - an inquiry, or a request to book, was denied.
- New special offer - a new special offer was sent.
- New payment issue - an issue with the guest's payment has occurred