Smartbnb has a few general timing rules that are used when sending messages. This is to ensure that messages will be read at the best time, all the time, and that an error in your configuration won't disturb the guest.
Messages are sent between 9am and 9pm
We enforce a rule by default: all scheduled messages should only be received between 9am and 9pm by the guest.
- Before check-in and after check-out messages are based on the guest's timezone.
- Messages while the guest is staying are based on your listing's timezone.
Messages may be sent earlier in case of conflict
- If your rules are set up to send messages outside of the 9am and 9pm window, your messages reschedule to a time that works for both timezones.
- Messages will generally be sent earlier than initially planned. You can expect that all messages will be received by the time defined in your rule.
How to override the 9am-9pm rule:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Guest experience
- Click the switch to off for Enforce time restrictions (between 9am and 9pm)