You are able to send a mass message to a specific group of guests by selecting conversations in the inbox.
First, you will need to create a canned response. This comes with an advantage, since with canned responses you can include short codes and custom codes. This allows you to still have a personal touch to messages sent as a one-off batch.
Once the canned response is created, you can proceed to sending this canned response as a "batch" to guests that you are selecting.
- Go to the Inbox
- Click on "+ Filter" to narrow down the conversations to the group you wish to send a message to. You may also select conversations individually and skip to step 4.
- For example, you can select "Currently staying" and send a message to all guests who are currently staying with you to alert them to an emergency in the area.
- You can also select guest that will be checking-in in the future, in a given property, to inform them of some construction work planned in the neighbourhood.
- Click on the Select all on this page option.
- Click on Send a message.
- Select a canned response that will be used to send the message. You may also create a new canned response if you have not done so yet.
- Click on the Send to.. guests button to start sending. You will see the progress of for each message being sent.
- After all messages have been sent, click the Refresh inbox button to get a fresh view of your inbox.