If you find yourself in need to send actual emails to your guests, our Mailchimp integration allows to do just that.
Once completed, it will allow Smartbnb to add your guest's email to a mailing-list; from there allow you to sending emails as "marketing campaigns", which in practice can be designed around your check-in and check-out dates.
Here is how Smartbnb and Mailchimp will be able to do once the configuration is completed:
- In an automated message from Smartbnb (in a booking confirmation), you can ask for the guest's real email address.
- Later, the guest replies and provide their email address.
- We extract this email address, and subscribe them to your Mailchimp mailing list.
Later, Mailchimp can operate.
- You can, for example, create an automated marketing campaign, based on a date such as a check-in date.
- You will also be able to "segment" guests based on their listings or languages.