Task Rules are an excellent way to automatically assign a teammate to tasks.
With task rules, you can set the rule once and have confidence that your teammate will always be assigned the correct task for every reservation.
After a task rule has been created with the automatic assignment setting turned on, our system will create a task based on the preferences, settings, and teammate selected whenever a reservation is detected.
To set up a Task Rule to be automatically assigned to one of your teammates:
- First, click on Operations.
- Then click on Task Rules.
- From there either click on an existing task rule or create a new task rule with the + Add New button.
- On the Task rules page, go to Assignment settings and select the Auto option.
- Click on the choose a teammate button to select a teammate.
From here, the task rule will automatically assign new tasks created on the task calendar to the teammate selected.