An important part of organizing the work of your team is making sure that all members have access to their schedule. All tasks assigned automatically and manually can be found in the Task calendar.
You can share access to the Task calendar using the iCal feed we generate for each member of your team.
How to add the iCal feed to the calendar on my device?
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe.
- Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter the calendar’s web address to subscribe to and any other required server information.
For Google Calendar (on Web)
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s web address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar.
- Copy the iCal feed address.
- Follow the instructions for Google Calendar, from a computer.
- On your phone, open the Google Calendar a
- Open the menu, and then go to Settings.
- Scroll to the calendar email where you added the new iCal feed
- Tap on Show more.
- Tap on your new calendar's name.
- Switch the Sync option on.
- You may also change your notifications for this calendar on this screen.
- Sign in to Outlook.com
- At the bottom of the page, select the calendar icon.
- In the navigation pane, select Import calendar.
- Under Import calendar, select From the web.
- Under Link to the calendar, copy the calendar's web address.
- Select Import.