Messaging rules must be set up to generate automatic messages for your guests.
To create a messaging rule:
- Go to Guest experience.
- Click on Messaging rules in the left sidebar.
- Click on +Add new at the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the type of messaging rule. You can discover more about each type of messaging rule on this article.
After the rule is created, you can write your template inside the editor box.
- Set the Timing to the relevant option of your choice.
- Configure the rest of the rule options, and the scope (Properties, Hosts and Platforms) accordingly.
- If needed, click on Add another language. A default template will be translated from your base template (usually English). You can edit this translation.