Sometimes you will want to create ad-hoc tasks when the need arises beyond the scope of your existing automatic task rules, or if tasks are needed for a property but which is not tied to any reservation.
To manually create a task:
- Go to Operations
- Click on Task calendar in the left sidebar
- Click on any block under a date for the specific property
- Set the start and end times for the task
- Select the Team
- Select the name of the Team member
- (Optional) Add a note for the task. This will be displayed on the member's iCal feed, and on their notifications if it includes the
- Click Save
Although it is a manual task, all task related features will also be triggered. For example,
- If you have enabled task notifications, notifications via emails and SMS will be sent to the assignee of the task.
- The task will also be shown on the teammate's iCal feed.
- The task will also be present in the daily digest for your teammate.