Smartbnb offers the ability to pause your account. While your account is paused, you won't be billed and access to the features on Smartbnb will be stopped.
All your settings are saved, and will be there for you when you resume. Any remaining days from your current billing cycle will be usable towards your subscription when you return.
To pause your account, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings and select Subscription.
- Click on Review Options under Stop your subscription. This will open a chat to connect with support.
- Click on Great! What options do I have?
- Select I'd like to pause my subscription and click Yes.
- A customer representative will join you as soon as possible to help you pause your account.
You can reactivate your subscription by going to the Subcription page and clicking on Resume.