Sometimes it is better to share a picture with your guests, instead of providing a lengthy description in the message text. It's possible to include pictures in your scheduled messages.
To add a picture to a scheduled message rule:
- Go to Guest Experience.
- On the sidebar, click on Messaging rules.
- Select and click on the rule you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- Check the checkbox next to Add a picture.
- Click on the Upload the file button and select the file from your device.
This feature is currently only available for Airbnb, and only for messaging rules for scheduled messages until the check-out day.