The Merge function is meant to allow you to manage listings for the same physical booking unit easier with:
- the ability to protect you against double bookings,
- set standard pricing when applicable and
- assign relevant rules to the same units
This means that our system will only allow properties to be merged when it makes sense.
It is not possible to merge properties when:
- they do not represent the same physical property, i.e. listing address,
- they are of different listing types (e.g. private room, entire house),
- the listings are set to different currencies on the booking platforms,
- they have overlapping reservations for future dates,
- depending on the booking platform's system, an open pre-approved inquiry that conflicts with an active reservation for the other listing may also prevent our system from successfully merging.