If you are unable to reconnect your booking channel account, here's a few things you can check.
Ensure that the username and password you entered for your account is correct.
- Log out of the booking platform website or mobile app.
- Login again.
- Try to reconnect your account to our system by entering the exact same login credentials.
- If that did not work, reset your password in the booking platform and repeat steps 1-3.
We have seen cases where a booking platform account is temporarily blocked as a security measure if they detect any risk such as:
- account has been logged in from different locations (countries) based on IP address
- account logging in from another device
- user is connected to a VPN
This is usually the reason if you notice that you are able to login to the booking platform but connecting it to our system fails.
The block is temporary and usually resolves itself within a few days. Our users have found the following methods to be effective in speeding up the process:
- Call the booking platform support team and ask them to lift any security blocks on your account. You can also mention whitelisting your account because you travel a lot.
- Enable 2FA (two-factor authentication)
- Do not attempt to login too many times within one day (up to 2 times is safest)
- Change the email address on your booking platform account