Booking.com can adjust the price of the reservation depending on the number of guests staying at your property. We will calculate two rates for:
- Single guest price - for the reservation including just one guest.
- Multiple guests price - for the reservation including more than one guest.
These rates will be calculated automatically depending on your settings. You can set a fixed rate or percentage that will be added on top of the single guest price to calculate multiple guests price.
To configure it:
- Go to the Properties tab.
- Click on the selected property.
- Click on the Rate plans.
- Select the Fixed rate or Percentage.
- Insert the amount.
- Changes will be saved automatically.
Once the Multiple guest pricing is configured, we will display a tooltip with platform-specific prices along with the single guest and multiple guest price whenever you change pricing manually.