To start managing your Booking.com properties and rooms using our solution, you will need to have your properties already created and setup on Booking.com.
Once you've created your properties on Booking.com, you will be able to connect them to our product. To do so, you will need to complete a few operations both on our application and on Booking.com, and some information will also be communicated to you via email.
1. On Smartbnb
- Go to the Connected accounts page.
- Click on the Connect with Booking.com button.
- Follow the instructions on the screens.
Through our interface, you will be asked to
- verify your Booking.com setup
- provide (or simply confirm) your Booking.com email address,
- configure a markup rate to push prices from the Smartbnb calendar.
2. On Booking.com
Once logged in on your Booking.com property, you will need to set Smartbnb as your channel manager. This is the subject of this specific article: How do I configure Smartbnb as a channel manager for my property on Booking.com?
We will send you a notification via email as soon as we are able to import your Booking.com property.
3. The "[ACTION REQUIRED]" email to finish the setup of your property
Once we have identified and activated the connection, you will receive an email with instructions to